- Very careful exercise on Saturday made me feel better all over (and gave me the idea to do this).
- Monday, I harnessed the power of the internet to tell my husband exactly what was wrong with our furnace so he could fix it. This not only allowed us to bring the heat up above 48 degrees on a day when it was well below zero outside, but also saved us probably hundreds of dollars in an emergency service call from the HVAC guy. Once we knew what the problem was, the heat kicked on less than five minutes later. So woo-hoo for that!
- On Tuesday, I went to yoga. I wasn't quite at my normal flexibility and balance, but I did it!
- After a long conversation with my CP, I came up with some ideas to fix several minor issues that people had pointed out in my MS. None of them were something I was overly worried about, but now that I've made the changes, this MS is much stronger. I'm very excited about it.
- This weekend, I'm going to brunch with friends. Nothing beats the winter blues like good food, good conversation, and good company.
What are you doing to make your week more awesome?