- Laundry. I know it doesn't sound awesome, but when you've been sick and unable to walk around for a couple of weeks, clean clothes are the most amazing thing in the world. Washing your hair is a close second. (I did that, too.)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer re-runs: Watching Buffy always makes me feel better. It's my magic show.
- Had an awesome brunch with good friends last Saturday instead of sitting inside all day and whining about the cold.
- On Sunday, the temperature went above freezing! No, I'm not lying! I know, crazy right? We went to brunch, got some groceries, drove around, washed the salt off the car, and mostly just enjoyed that it was actually sunny and a semi-reasonable temperature. It was wonderful. (Okay, and then we played video games, but that was good, too.)
- I added about 2,000 words to my WIP over the past few days. That's not a ton, but it's a good start. More importantly, I have a better idea of the plot and where I want it to go. It usually takes me about 10-15,000 words before I can tell if a new project is viable, and I'm starting to get very excited about this one.
What are you doing this week to be more awesome?