- Against all odds, I managed to come up with another 10k words for my work in progress last week. I can only imagine that this is because I decided to write all the super fun parts first. I may be in trouble soon.
- I had an idea for a sequel to the manuscript I finished last fall, which I'd originally thought would be stand alone. It all came together very quickly, and I'm really excited about the possibilities.
- Received some feedback on the manuscript I'm editing that has really strengthened the whole thing overall and saved me from sending a document with some really embarrassing mistakes to my agent. Let's hear it for beta readers! Woo-hoo!
- On Saturday, I got to spend an entire day playing board games with friends. No work, no stress, no email refreshing - just fun.
- This space was reserved to talk about my newest niece, but... well... she's taking her own sweet time. Ah, well. I'm still excited, and she should arrive soon.
- Working out! I've actually managed something fairly close to my old workout regime. It's not perfect - I still have to go slow and be careful, but it's steady progress.
- RuPaul's Drag Race is back!! (I know it's been back for a while, but I'm always way behind on TV, and I'm watching enjoying it as I type this, so it counts.)
- Our adopt-a-versary! We celebrated the one year anniversary of acquiring our furry little beasts... well, we didn't actually do anything, because cats don't care about parties. But I snuggled them extra. (Maybe. Hard to measure.)
What awesome things happened to you last week?