- The NestPitch submission window is open! Go enter! I get to read slush! I adore reading slush.
- I hit 50,000 words on my work in progress! (Just in time for Camp NaNo, which I won't be doing after writing 50,000 words in March.)
- My nails are a lovely spring-y blue-green. If Spring ever appears outside, I will be ready (I've been ready since December, but who's counting?).
- On Saturday, got to go out with a real-life writing friend I met on Twitter. The movie was okay, the costumes were awesome, the company was fantastic.
- While wandering the bookstore, I found a book written by a Twitter friend. There's something really exciting about being able to say, "I (soft of) know the person who wrote that!"
- For the first time, I nearly managed to make my husband's birthday cake correctly. Usually, I'm an awesome baker, but egg whites are my Everest. This one came out really well, and I was excited.
- My mother-in-law sent us a giant bag of Canadian Cadbury mini-eggs for Easter. Woo-hoo! (They're really better, I swear.)
I just realized that it's April 1 and I should've created some amazing joke post. Oops. Ah, well. All those things really did happen. What awesome things did you do this week?