- Two friends got married on Saturday in a wonderful ceremony under an arch made of books. How awesome is that? And I couldn't be happier for them.
- The wedding was held in New England, a few hours away. We got to drive through beautiful scenery (much of it with no cell phone reception), so I got to unplug for a while.
- Listening to Redshirts on Audiobook in the car, which is absolutely hilarious.
- Our patio furniture arrived! We have a place to sit outside! Woo-hoo!
- Things are moving right along with my work in progress, and I managed to get it out to my next round of readers. I think I'm still on track to be finished by the end of the summer.
- Dinner with friends, old and new, last week was both awesome and hilarious, as usual. I'm really lucky to have had a ready-made circle of friends when I moved to this area.
- We finalized our vacation plans for this year. Yippee!
What awesome things happened to you? Tell me in the comments.