My week in review.
- Someone bid on my first chapter critique over at Brenda Drake's auction to help a PitchWars mentor save her home, so I feel good about that. If you can contribute, please consider it. There's some amazing stuff to bid on over there.
- My husband and I went rock climbing for the first time last weekend. It was harder than I thought, but I'm pretty sure I didn't humiliate myself much. And it was a lot of fun. We'll probably go again.
- Saturday was a full day with awesome friends: Brunch, rock climbing, games. Wonderful.
- Even better, Sunday was a lovely day with DOING NOTHING. I need those days sometimes.
- I got an internship with a super cool literary agent! Yay me! (No, I'm not telling who. But I'm excited.)
- I taught two fitness classes! Look at me! I'm (apparently) fit! (Or at least, I know what I'm doing a little bit.)
- Edits on my current manuscript are moving right along, and I'm happy with the way things are shaping up. It looks like I should be able to finish by the end of the summer.
What awesome things happened to you last week?